Various consulting projects have covered a broad range of domestic and international topics, including:
- Negotiated terms of a large transaction saving buyer $50 million in purchase price.
- Estimated value of large California farmland portfolio. Farmland was part of a larger real estate portfolio valued for due diligence for an institutional transaction. The farmland valuation was the most accurate portion of the portfolio valuation.
- Consulted on valuation methodologies for Western States Lands Commission.
- Provided asset allocation analysis for Nebraska Board of Educational Lands farmland portfolio. Concluded with a recommendation to sell a portion of the pasture portfolio and improve portfolio balance.
- Managed tree nut orchards in California. Improved irrigation efficiency and pest control systems reducing operating costs and improving yields.
- Marketed and sold farm properties representing owners. Optimized value realization by segmenting properties by crop suitability and sale/leaseback to institutional investor.
- Consulted internationally on production feasibility in Southern Australia and farm privatization in Russia. Identified Barossa Valley in South Australia as a superior wine grape growing region and the economic benefits of expanding use of bunker silos in Russia.
- Opined on assumption reasonableness on over $3 Billion of timberland transactions.
- Managed high-end wine-grape vineyard portfolio development and land acquisitions.